Who says a day spent in bed is a waste.. Sometimes we need a break from our routine and day after day responsibilities.
So now that you’ve decided to spend 24 hours in bed you’ll need a few things.
1. A bed- a beautiful bed is just icing on the cake.
2. Entertainment- A TV and remote, Book or e-reader, movies and magazines.
3. Food and Beverage- Must be delicious and delivered (this is a tricky part because if you live alone you may have to get out of bed to answer the doorbell)
4. your phone a must (see above)
5. your best friend – in my case it’s Abbey my kitty. Not not a necessity but it’s fun
6. Enjoy yourself Throughout the day, alternate between watching television, reading books and snacking on some delicious treats. It does not necessarily matter at what time you do certain things, but rather that you enjoy the things you are doing
7. Don't let yourself feel guilty for taking the day off — you deserve it!